Version for integration
It is intended for permanent and flexible marking of various texts, and logos, including 2D codes (Datamatrix) on straight, uneven, or cylindrical surfaces of products and components.
- Compact and industrial design;
- (stable) low-vibrating, sturdy construction;
- Capable of very high speed marking;
- Low purchase and operation costs;
- Low maintenance demands;
- Reliability even in the most demanding working operation;
The marking is done with a highly hard steel point that is vibrated by a stream of compressed air. Two stepping motors move the point along the coordinates of X and Y axes. The marking is created by continuous point movement that creates a dense line of individual points in an uninterrupted line of the sign.